To place an order for a framed cat relief, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the PayPal link which will take you to the order page
- Select the quantity required and then follow the instructions to make your payment
- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FILL IN ALL FIELDS SO WE KNOW WHERE TO SEND FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR FINISHED RELIEF.
- Once payment has been received, the artist will contact you to request a photograph(s)* of your cat. If this email doesn’t arrive it you may find it in your JUNK MAIL.
- Make sure you contact us to arrange payment of any extra postage costs if you live outside, of our U.K. postage area.
All framed cats are signed by the artist and securely packaged in a wooden frame to prevent damage during transit.
Purchase your own Custom Cat here
We prefer you to send photos by email, if that is not possible please contact us to arrange where you can send copies of photos with your name, address including postcode and transaction number on the back of each one. Whereas every effort will be made to return your photos in the condition they were sent, this cannot be guaranteed in a dusty ceramic studio so please don’t send anything precious.
*To achieve the best result all that is required is that you email a clear photograph/s showing the full frontal view of the cats face AND the side of the cat in standing with the head facing to the left hand side of the photo, if suitable photos do not exist I may be able to capture the markings from a series of photos or a very clear description.
To Order a FISH or PENGUIN relief, go to PORTFOLIO and click on ‘Other items for sale by the artist’ which will take you to their purchase buttons.
Please feel free to contact me: Rolfe Custom Cats or speak to Jane on 07949968276